I am unclear on the correct orientation of C13 and C20. The directions state "this [flattened] side must be oriented towards the flattened side of the component outline." Unfortunately, the component outlines on my RF board are symmetrical as far as I can see, with no sign of flattening. Perhaps the through-hole is completely covering up the flat part of the outline.

Could someone post the correct orientation without reference to the outline, e.g. "the flat side of C13 should point toward component XYZ"?
If you go to appendix F, Parts Placement Drawing you can see that both caps have the flat side facing to the rear of the board.

I downloaded the manual as a PDF and this allows me to zoom in on these pages if the illustrations are a little small. You can also use the search function to locate parts on both the schematics and parts placement drawings..

73
Larry
kb5dxy