L.B. Cebik calls this configuration a "quadrant" antenna when the angle is 90 degrees, and provides some information (patterns and feed impedance) at http://www.cebik.com/gup/gup37.html

Jack K8ZOA
www.cliftonlaboratories.com home of the Z90

Fellow Elecrafters,

There's lots of stuff in the antenna literature about inverted V antennas, i.e., where the feedpoint is higher than the ends. But I can't find anything on dipoles and such in which the ends are not in the same vertical plane as the center.
I'm thinking of putting up a stealth antenna that would be an OCF dipole with
the feedpoint at the peak of my roof, and the ends extending toward two trees
alongside the house. I've taken some measurements and calculated the angle
between the legs as being about 97 degrees - but of course in the horizontal
plane, not the vertical plane like an inverted V. I'd feed it with ladder line
and my good ole Johnson Viking Matchbox, so I'm not worried about effects on
feedpoint impedance. I imagine it would exhibit some directionality, probably
toward the open side of the V ?

Anyone see any major pitfalls with this approach??