Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:58:03 -0700
From: "Steve Banks"
Subject: [Elecraft] Interface problem...

A few days ago I bought a new Rigblaster <snip> The
new interface was a replacement for an identical one
which apparently died

<snip>

The new interface has been a total failure, however,
and refuses to operate correctly. <snip>

Just FYI I'm running <snip>a simple 9-pin serial port
connection between my K2 and my desktop PC <snip>