Hi,

I have noticed that when tuning my K2 up to 14358 I hit a spike and then hear a
continuous tone all the way to to 14363 - yes it's out of band, but it is there.
I also have this spike at regular intervales, for example 14338, 14348, 14358
and then 14363, 14368, 14373 etc. Fortunately it is nearly all out of band.

I have disconnected the K2 and tried it away from all sorts of noise sources -
no antenna, no PSU (using the internal battey kit) etc., but it's still there.
I have the DSP, ATU, NB, SSB, 160M options installed, so it could be one or a
combination of things. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this and if there
are some ideas as to why it does this?

thanks and 73
Robin
OZ6ABM