Hello all. I currently working on getting my basic qualification here in Canada and probably advanced after that. My first radio will be a handset just to get on the air locally but I would really like to build my own base station radio. I've built many small kits over the years but none that transmit. I'm just wondering if the K2 is in the realm of possible for someone who has good soldiering skills and a decent grasp of electronics. I don't have an oscilloscope but I'm sure someone in the ham community here will have one if I need it. BTW time to build doesn't really matter as I'm more interested in the process and theory of building the radio than using it.

Thanks
Stephen