Dennis,

That should be OK - 0.06 amps plus a 0.16 amp increase is 0.22 Amps, just
like the manual indicates.

OTOH, I am concerned about the fact that the displayed voltage drops so
much.  If you have a 'wimpy' power supply connected that might be expected,
but if your power supply is substantial, check the voltage directly at the
entry to the K2 while changing GRPH from DOT to BAR - if the voltage at the
power connector drops substantially, look at your power supply and its wire
and connector (use #16 wire or larger).  But if the voltage stays relatively
constant at the power entry point, then you need to look for a soldering
problem in the 12 volt power wiring in the K2.

73,
Don W3FPR