From: Mike Short [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:39 PM
To: (Elecraft@mailman.qth.net)
Subject: 160M module

I have one in my K2, but there is no power out. Once upon a time it worked.
The only thing I have done to the K2 is install Tom's T/R Relay board. I was
getting a Hi Cur reading when requested power goes over about 1 W or so. Now
the power requested won't go over about .5W. The other bands work ok,
although 10M drops from 13W or so at the bottom of the band to about 9W at
the upper end. I just peaked the inductors again using Don's excerpt from
the K2 manual.

I am trading this, and would like to have  160M working.

Mike
AI4NS