Interested in the posts on this. I am now working on the RF board but at the
Part 1 test I was only able to get 3.8v with R1 flat out - can reduce volts but
not increase. Was very grateful for the quick response from Elecraft to an e
mail on the topic but these recent posts make me wonder whether I will have a
problem with no opportunity to increase voltage. If I have a problem would
rather know now as the RF board gets busier and busier!
73 Nick G3RWF