Several persons reported difficulty accessing G4OEP's web site after I recommended it. I've had an exchange of E-mail messages with Andy, G4OEP, about these problems. He suggests trying access via an alternative route using an proxy server such as http://www.anonymization.org/-g4oep.atspace.com. <http://www.anonymization.org/-g4oep.atspace.com>

His direct web address is *g4oep*.atspace.com

He also notes that his web provider has recently reported problems with its servers.

I've tried both the direct and proxy route this morning and found both work sometimes and fail at other times. Be patient and retry if the original access attempt fails.

His work on toroid inductance versus winding spacing can be found from his home page under the link "trimming toroidal inductors."

Jack K8ZOA
www.cliftonlaboratories.com