John,

Your problem may have been different.  That would only occur in a KPA100
that is either of very recent purchase (last two months) or has had the
latest upgrade applied.
The change of C31 to .22 uF will be included with all KPA100s and upgrade
kits.  If anyone happens to have a new KPA100 or KPA100UPKT, they should
contact mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] to obtain a new C31.

Terry, does your KPA100 fall into the category where this might be
applicable?  If it is an older, non-upgraded KPA100, then it does not.

73,
Don W3FPR