Hi Bob:

I wonder if those that see no results from the KNB2 have forgotten to remove a jumper or something?

I could not operate without the KNB2.

I have line noise that runs 20 dB over s9 at my location on 80 meters (almost as bad on 60, 40, 30, and 20) without the KNB2. Operations of any kind would be impractical.

Yesterday morning, I had some pretty horrendous line noise, which the KNB2 completely eliminated... then, in the afternoon I had what appeared to be the same noise (at least it SOUNDED the same to my ears), but the KNB2 couldn't do much at all. Same band, same RX settings, same antenna (and pointed in the same direction), same apparent direction of the noise, but something(!) had changed, to the point that the NB couldn't blank it adequately.

Of course, the NB in my TS-950SD couldn't/didn't touch it either!

But I agree that the KNB2, when it 'sees' an appropriate noise type, is WONDERFUL.

73,

Tom   N0SS