To: "Tom Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Question from a newbie > noise blanker

with the FCC becoming more and more deaf to our pleas to fix broken powerlines and the like ; wouldn't it be great for somebody ( hello Larry LP & Jack PAN) to make a NB widget hat was tunable width /depth and whatever parameters are needed...maybe using his PAN box to examine the junk ???
I know that the scopes on icoms can tell a bunch abt the pulse junk.