I fancied doing this for my screwdriver antenna but I thought I could do
something similar without actually detecting polarity:  simply, if I guess
wrong the SWR will go the wrong way and I just have to reverse the switch;
which could be done automatically.  I'd like to see the article to avoid the
extra step.

73

David
G3UNA