Just started the the alignment & test Part 1 on my K2 (Rev. f) page 42.
Everything went well, no smoke or error codes, until I got to the Optical
Encoder Test step2. It says to turn VFO knob in both directions and verify that
displayed freq. changes accordingly. The only change I see is the right most
digit, and it only changes from  7100.00 to 7100.01. Obviously not much
movement. Have not seen this particular problem posted so I'm in the dark as to
know how to fix it other than check my previous work. Any help would be
appreciated.
Guy Bridge
N7BIR