Thanks Don and others for the answers.

In my case, I'm trying to run down a proble where the KPA100 will be
fine, then all of a sudden it's output will jump up over 140W. I
thought that the high output in the base K2 might be the cause. So are
we saying that some variation is ok, and once in a while if the KPA100
gets up over 150W then we're ok? This is not apparently an oscillation
issue, as I don't see high SWRs.

Thanks,

Jeff