Hi Doug,

I justalso finished the CWWPX Contest. Asou said the condx where weird et in surplus I had almost 24 hours of thunderstorms... Due to that conditions I lost a 2sc1969 in the PA and yesterday morning was passed to change the beast in order to continue!!! But as you tell all, the K2 is marvelous in a contest. I used mine barefoot and in spite of all disturbance I did 178 with 82000 points. It's far from last year where I finish 3d place monoband 7 Mhz QRP but I will do better next year!!! As you did, with mine, I used only 300 Hz filter, and only one antenna so I did not had the ATU use you had to do. I too did not use full QSK but a 0.2s delay. But in all other respect it was more agreable to use than any other TRx I had in all my life (and it was long, I'm 73 old, and 54 ham!!!) I ,wait for the K3. I will see next year if I can do something about that new beast!!!
In the mean time 73 and GL!
de F5UL Bob