73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
Read my ham radio blog at www.kb6nu.com
LET'S GET MORE KIDS INTO HAM RADIO!

On Jun 12, 2007, at 10:39 PM, Kevin Rock wrote:
I am trying to find a group where CW is not shunned. The two nearby groups treat me like I am a leper when I mention the mode. Often it is the end of any conversation.

I am not sure where the myth of "CW operators are always welcome" got started because it is not true here.

I will contact the people in Eugene but it is about three hours away from me due to rivers and mountains.
   Kevin.  KD5ONS