Will the K3 DSP software include a delay in the transmit audio chain to
prevent the "missing first syllable" issue that is common with other VOX
systems?

That is our intent.

If an audio delay is used in the K3, I suggest that it should be possible to adjust or at least disable it as a configuration option.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have been working hard to ensure the K3 Rx-to-Tx turnaround time is very fast, and to minimize delays in the system.

73,

Lyle KK7P