OK,

I've had this problem since joining the reflector.

I just sent a test message to:

elecraft@mailman.qth.net

The message was promptly returned to my inbox with the following notation:

QUOTE

A message (from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) was received at 29 Jun 2007 15:11:03
+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
        Permanent Failure: Other address status
        Delivery last attempted at Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:11:03 -0000

END QUOTE

I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to get a message to the list WITHOUT
using the reply button on someone else's post (as I did with this message).
I know that creates a nesting problem, but don't know how to fix it.

Please tell me the single, correct address to send messages to the
reflector, and I will use it.

Thanks es 73

Tom, KJ3D
K2/100 4991