Hey Zac,

That sounds very similar to what my plasma TV emits. I have my window line
running along the outside wall where the TV is mounted and when it is on, I
can hear it very plainly. The tone fluctuates with changes with the picture.
I've also noticed that it peaks at certain frequencies as well.

I was able to detect it as well when operating portable in my yard 100 ft
away with a separate antenna in a tree. So I know it's not just in the power
line. It is considerably attenuated out there - but there none the less.

BTW - I have a 50" Panasonic Plasma - beautiful picture and a great RF
generator.

73,
Dave W8FGU