After shutting off the circuits in my house, it appears that most of the noise
is coming from two dimmer switches and a switching power supply.
The dimmer switches are for lighting and I'm not sure what the power supply is
for.  It's plugged into an outlet in my closet and is screwed to the wall.
I suspect maybe it's for the jacuzzi tub or the alarm system.  I also
discovered that with all the power shut off to my house, there is still quite a
bit
of noise.  I guess my neighbors' homes have similar devices installed.

What's the best way to suppress the noise being thrown off by those dimmer
switches?  I'm guessing that a ferrite choke would take care of the
switching power supply.

Thanks,

Zac
KD5IEF