hank k8dd wrote:

AF & RF gain for each - the AF gain being the most used, so AF/RF main & AF/RF Sub. AF---())---RF for each I dislike having to use the concentric, or "inner" control without disturbing the the other.
I think what I meant for the AF/RF might be better visualized as

  AF ------o)-------RF/SQ main      upper control

  AF ------o)-------RF/SQ sub        lower control

I have never seen much use for a squelch on an HF radio, but I don't operate FM on 10 or 6 M

And while I'm opening myself up .....
I liked the PF1, PF2, PF3 instead of the Pitch, Text Dec, Data MD ..... Make the next two to the left XIT RIT and PF4, PF5 under them ...... Put the RIT at the edge - easier to press after 6 hours in front of the radio ..... Guess I'd rather define what I want for that row of switches!

Besides ..... It's all "soft" isn't it? Maybe we could change them in the future!

73    Hank    K8DD

--
---
If God intended you to be on single sideband,