Hi Larry,

> Sounds like our careers are similar, Toby. For decades I sat in front of
.. ...
> "decision list".

That is why I think the "old style" would make sense for ham radio. It is live
and not post production. Non-linear setups are fantastic for 'after the fact'
editing but not for live events such as sports.

Having to move my hands and "center of attention" from horizontal to vertical
and back has always bugged me. And wouldn't a shuttle/jog knob for tuning be
wonderful?

vy 73 de toby