Hi Dave,

Thanks to you.
IHope Bob can tell us, with the modeling of the LM386, why this strange behaviour.
From the knowledge point of view, the technique "try and error" is not the
best way, we would like to know more... .
Now, my KX1, at the LM386's speaker output, pin 5, has the original RC network (10 Ohm + 100 nF) to ground plus one 68 nF to ground also. I even tried to put the 68 nF in parallel with the original 100 nF but it did not worked. Neither with a value of 100 nF, so finally I installed the 68 nF capacitor directly to the output and ground, allways with short leads (I learned this after several years working with RF techniques :)).

73,
Paco