Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Excessive Bounces.

matter how many times I delete them. I hadn't timed it to say it happens weekly, but that sounds about right. I went to do my email by webmail during those occasions and it did not re-fill from that source, but when returning to the normal way it continued re-filling. It usually only happens for one day; I'll take more notice of days and times in future. I'm with NTL.

David
G3UNA