Guys,

I would like to ask everybody to be a little bit considered when starting new
threads on the reflector!

Please use a convention which would allow for automatic sorting of the emails
by the email client - it is very easy and it doesn't require much effort!

For instance, please insert in the beginning of your email subject line the
elecraft product which is actually the subject of the thread. Something like
this: "K2 - Question about the IF amp alignment" or "K3 - shipping dates?" or
"K2, K3 : Performance comparison"

This will help everybody to organize hundreds of emails per day coming from
this reflector.

Please understand - there are many people out there that are interested only in
a specific product and it is very hard to manually sort thru all of the emails.

With the release of the K3 the reflector became very busy but not everybody is
interested in K3 (for instance I have no interest whatsoever in the K3 but I
would like to read all of the K2 posts, the XV posts, KAT/KPA, etc).

If everybody is using such Subject line convention it would be very easy to
setup email rules so for instance all of the emails regarding K2 are moved to
the corresponding K2 folder and all of the K3 post are moved to the K3 folder
or Trash folder, the XV posts will go to the XV folder, etc. I am sure
everybody will benefit from a little bit more organized traffic on the
refflector.

Thanks in advance!

73
de Andrey, AE1Z