Mike,

Just Lean Morse Code is my favorite. The G4FON is great but requires an add-on
to allow entering text on the screen.
The Just Learn Morse Code program lets you enter copy as you hear it and
corrects it giving your the total percentage correct and a list of all
charcters with the number of each missed, listed in the order of most missed
down.

I still use the G4FON software for somethings! It is great for randomly
generated QSOs

Many years ago I wrote an article about learning code (see
www.jackandginger.com) but finally got it together recently using the Just
Learn Morse Code program.

BTW, I passed the 10 WPM Code Proficieny test in August of this year and in
September I got the 15 WPM endorsement. Last week I took the 20 WPM test and
almost passed it. I expect to pass it on one of the qualifying runs in
November. Since I built my KX1 last year I have been operating almost
exclusively CW!

Jack, AE6GC

PS Last but not least, remember, in learning code, faster is

Jack