> but the more we whine, the more pressure we put
> on Elecraft to hurry up & get 'er done, the more likely it is that
> they will feel forced to go to heroic measures to get the boxes out
> the door.

The fact of the matter is that no amount of whining is going to change
anything. The more we whine, the more we whine. The product won't
necessarily be better, the building experience won't be sweeter, the radio
won't have more performance. It will just happen when it happens. Nothing is
changed when one person complains to the other 3000 of us on the reflector.

I finally came to the conclusion that I either needed to ask for a refund or
just wait. I think that's good advice.

Craig
NZ0R