In a recent message, G3SJJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
I guess 8 of them must be on their way to the VP6 Ducie Island packing depot by now, as all gear is going to be shipped in November according to the VP6 website.

Chris G3SJJ

Don't you believe it, Chris. The first production run of "special edition" with gold-plated chassis and serial numbers up to 000200 were to have been despatched by the end of July but that didn't happen. I sincerely hope that Ducie Island will have to wait their turn like the rest of us. When all said and done DX-peditions always get RST599 anyway, so it doesn't matter what rig they use ;-)

73
--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK