Good afternoon

      this is John Klokis, kb3hqh.  I recently became a proud owner of a
Elecraft K2 with 100 watt option and automatic antenna tuner.  I would like to
ask you for some help in getting the right computer cable to run the setup I
have with my computer.  I do  not need to run the antenna tuner if it is to
complicated to interface. I canuse an outboard tuner.

      I do not have a serial port with my new desktop.  I only have USB ports.
I am running a Ten Tec Jupiter with a serial port to USB cable from radio
shack.  I can not connect this cable to the K2.  I have been reading on the
reflector that the computer cable is different on the K2.  Is this correct?
And can you advise me on what cable to use with a USB port?  Is there a cable
that I can use just with a USB port and software to install the cable?

     Thanks again,

     John Klokis kb3hqh