Leigh wrote:
See http://www.zerobeat.net/qrp/k2data.html
It covers all the models, despite the name.
Leigh.

Hi Leigh,

A rough count on the website list shows less than 150 entries. I'm guessing that this is less than 2-3% of the potential list. Looks like the site is not publicised well enough. Or is it a recent invention? I also saw the note about the disk crash problem which must have severely impacted the number of entries.

Whilst I hate to reinvent the wheel, I still think using Elecraft at the point of sale would be the better and most effortless means of sourcing the information - they already capture the callsign etc at the point of sale, plus I' sure they also capture the kit serial number on dispatch. I am sure that Elecraft back up their customer database very regularly as it is an important business asset, so the chances of a disk crash affecting the list is very remote.

If Eelcraft don't want to do this, then perhaps they could provide a link on their web pages to the zerobeat website.

What do you think Elecraft?

73
Tony
G7IGG