Using SBCGlobal.net mail, before when I hit reply to a thread, it only
addressed the 'reflector'. Now this reply is going to the 'reflector' and
whoever's message I'm replyig to. In this case, one direct to
John (W2AGN) and the 2nd message thru the reflector..... He will get
2 eMails of the same reply....
I've never seen a reflector addressed like this. ... I also vote no...
Also, all the art-w6ky mail is mixed in with the EleCraft mail.
73, Art  W6KY

W2AGN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sunday 01 August 2004 21:37, Mike S wrote:
> In general, To and From headers shouldn't be used to filter list traffic.
> Properly used, neither will contain information which can uniquely identify
> a message as coming from a list.

Yeah, you could end up sending it directly to somebody that hadn't even posted
on this thread. Can't figure how that happened.

--
John W2AGN
http://w2agn.net