From: "Ron D'Eau Claire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Elecraft Discussion List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:44 AM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] email reflector headers glitch or "feature"

Hmmmm... I went back and checked the original message I sent to the list
and
was addressed ONLY to: Elecraft Discussion List
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Really odd that somehow you got a personal reply too!!

This just goes to reinforce my belief that the most challenging computer
game ever invented was the personal computer itself.

Ron AC7AC