I finished K3#51 (as far as QRP) a couple of hours ago, and have a filter question.

I have FL1 setup as 2.8Khz and confirmed it in FL1 BW as 2.80.
When I am in USB or LSB mode, I can adjust the width past 2.8 up to 6.0.
The bar graph display maxes out at 3.60. There does seem to be an effect on the audio.

I assume this means that the DSP filter is adjusted to pass the skirts of the 2.8Khz filter instead of cleaning them up. Is there a section in the manual I should read about these widths large-than-life widths, or any experience with them?

73,
Leigh/WA5ZNU