Leigh,

I have a task on the firmware list to restrict the DSP bandwidth to no greater than that of the widest installed filter. Even though you can widen it further, at present, it won't be very useful, and would probably just slightly increase the noise in the AF passband.

If you notice anything else, feel free to e-mail me directly.

73,
Wayne
N6KR