ok  ok   44 is alive and well, in Chicagoland,,,,

still qrp....maybe KPA today..
1 Q was  3DA0TM
2  Q  pj2/k8nd

took my time,  breaking even to listen to my wife play the piano...
she knew i was working on the k3 and was impressed,,,,,(duh)

7-9 hours sounds right....all the stuff went together as it was supposed to..

Awfully quite...quiet ... the filters are really as neat as the hype.....as they travel from one to another.

Using a shure 414b hand mic... doesn't even need the bias on !!
great audio reports....

maybe today the KPA  ....
and time to do measurements for the Pelican....
certainly the K3 requires the best,.( so did the k2 )

pictures to folllow  later after i get the kpa done...

bill SN 44