A few of the toroids were shoved over (from pack/ship), and I set those aright; otherwise I did not do much to line up etc.

But while I'm thinking toroids, I wasn't impressed with the windings themselves. Instead of evenly-distributed turns, the turns were clumped up in 2's and 3's, large gaps, more clumps. I'd be embarrassed to build a kit and wind toroids that looked that pathetic. However, the modules were aligned and work, so I'm not changing them (ain't broke, ain't fixin').

--
Alan D. Wilcox, W3DVX
570-321-1516