If I take my precious k2 in my car, I'd like to have an alternative to just throwing it bare into the back seat. Is there a HARD CASE that can be adapted / used for transporting the k2? Seems to me that Elecraft could sell a bunch of them if it offered such. It'd be nice to have one that at least has a foam rubber insert that fits the front panel and protects the tuning knob from getting banged. Nice also to maybe have corners for a gel cell and a key (different corners!!).

Does anyone have hints as to what kind of case to look for, and which ones they use?

73,

Oliver Johns
W6ODJ