<snip>Especially for people like Don who have so much
experience to share and only email to do it in the
past.<snip>

Thanks for the vote of confidence but much of the
heavy lifting is done by Barry N1EU. He has a newly
started section on roofing filters:

http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/K3_Roofing_Filters

And his original contesting/diversity page is also
chocked with the more technical info:

http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/K3_Stereo_Diversity_Reception_and_SO2V_Contesting

The section that shows the most promise to me is the
new hardware/firmware section,

http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/K3_Firmware_and_Hardware_-_Specific_Concerns/Advice

because at any given point in time someone may be
wondering about this action or that action with their
K3 and there will be a reference there from all the
other K3 users, built over time, as an alternative to
having to ask and re-ask whomever one can find about
it.

It seems the serial number section will fade away here
pretty soon as an active interest - as the K3 tsunami
is now blowing them all over the world in dramatic
fashion. !

I'd like to see a link from the elecraft website to
the wiki, for those that might not read the reflector
but do visit www.elecraft.com, but that's up to Eric
and Wayne of course. We'll keep plugging along with
the best content we can find for those that visit.

73,
Don