-----Original Message-----

From: Joe-aa4nn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]

Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:45 PM

'Scuse me, but didn't Elecraft set up a special reflector
for K3 users to discuss their problems directly with
support.  Who on this basic [EMAIL PROTECTED]
can possibly answer  your questions?  I mean. other
than those who are undergoing debugging and they
should be on the K3 reflector anyway.
de Joe, aa4nn