Hello all,

I grew tired of waiting for a K3. Called Elecraft today and they said my
August order would not be shipped out until "after January
sometime." Never heard of ordering a radio and having to wait around six
months for it - maybe longer!

I cancelled my order and asked for my deposit back. To bad Elecraft
can't ship their premier product out the door in a timely manner. And
yes I've been a big fan after building a K2, K1 and KX1.

So now I'll Xmas shop for a new rig! It won't be a K3 - to bad.

72,

Ed, WA3WSJ