I have had my hex-key for quite some time and have enjoyed it.  I opened
up the original adjustments a bit, as the magnets were in contact.  By
breaking that contact, they are then 'floating in tension' and it gives
it a nice feel.

I have not had problems with the feet, but I use a little swath of
anti-slip cloth, available at Wal-Mart, underneath the key.  This mainly
cause I am heavy handed.  Most folks will be just fine with the
substantial weight of the paddles keeping the thing in place.  Enjoy and
Happy Holidays.
-

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]