Hello everyone,

I have one-too-many rigs here at K0PQ, and I've decided to offer my QRP K2, S/N
1599, for sale to anyone on the list who might be interested in it.  (My second
K2, S/N 5615, is a QRO rig with the KPA100 amplifier and external KAT100.  It's
impossible for me to part with!)

Here are the pertinent details:

K2 S/N 1599 was purchased and built by me from its original kit form in
January, 2001.  It is equipped with the following options:

1.  KSB2 SSB ADAPTER;

2.  KBT2 INTERNAL BATTERY OPTION;

3.  K160RX 160 METER MODULE WITH rECEIVE ANTENNA SWITCH;

4.  KNB2 NOISE BLANKER;

5.  KAF3 AUDIO FILTER & REAL-TIME CLOCK;

6.  VERSION 2.04P FIRMWARE;

7.  KIO2 AUX I/O MODULE;

8.  KSB2 SSB ADAPTER;

9.  KAT2 AUTOMATIC INTERNAL ANTENNA TUNER;

10.  MH2 MICROPHONE;

11.  ALL VERSION A-TO-B UPGRADES.  (These were purchased and added in January,
2006.)

This rig has been a QRP favorite since I first constructed it six years ago.
It has existed exclusively in a non-smoking environment and is 10/10 in
appearance IMHO.  There are NO scratches, dings or any other other blemishes
anywhere on it or in it.  It has been carefully aligned using Spectrograph.
All of its filters are correctly set up.  The rig comes complete with all
connecting cables and all of its accessory construction manuals neatly
cataloged in two loose-leaf notebooks.  I will guarantee to the buyer that the
rig will perform properly and will not disappoint you.

I am asking $800 for the complete rig, its connecting cables and all
documentation.  If you are disappointed with the rig in any way, I will happily
refund your purchase price in its entirety upon receiving it returned to me
undamaged.

I will ship the rig - - KBT2 INTERNAL BATTERY INCLUDED - - at no cost to you
within the CONUS .  If you prefer, I will be glad to remove the SLA battery and
either ship it separately, or else reduce my asking price to you for the cost
from Elecraft of a new battery should you wish to replace it with a fresh one.
(The SLA Battery in the rig at the moment is only its second one.  I keep it
fully charged from my Rigrunner DC bus.)

Please write to me off list if you are interested.

73 to all.

Steve Banks
K0PQ