I have the 400 cycle 8 pole optional filter and was disappointed with the latest firmware to see NR disabled below 500 cycle width settings. My filter is in the "FL2" position, so I went into the configuration and changed "FL2 BW" to 0.50. Now the 400 cycle roofing filter switches in at 500 cycles width setting and noise reduction remains on. The NR is truly amazing even at this narrow setting!

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
FP #1491                                SMIRK #6625