bill KE5KWE wrote:

This probably has been asked and answered before but I couldn't find it in
the archives.  I Set the AGC Threshold and could only get 3.644 volts out of
R1 the potentiometer.  Should I be concerned that I did not get 3.80 volts ?

I'd say it is a little on the low side, but the error is less than 5%,
so there is a good chance that it is OK.

The target value is pretty much the end stop value when all components are at the centre of their tolerance bands, so around half of the K2s shipped are likely to be unable to reach the full 3.8 volts.

In the case of the other reply, their 8 volt regulator was actually out of its 5% tolerance band.

--
David Woolley