Hi all and Happy New Year

Can someone please show me where I am going wrong trying to get the the K3 in
data mode to play nice nice with MixW?

I can key the tx no problem but monitoring on my k2 shows about 4 vertical
lines and it sounds like a carrier only and there is none of the usual twin
vertical lines only of a clean PSK31 signal.

The K3 decodes on the lcd readout but I cannot seem to get it to tx any
intelligence thru a pc

BTW I have connected the K3 to an Audigy2 soundcard per:

K3 out===SC Mic In
K3 in====SC Line Out

Any and all help appreciated and acknowledged.

vry 73 and HNY

Peter  ZL1PWD

K3#139