Thank you Dave, as always, your response is invaluable.

Yes, I was finding it hard to determine what to listen to and was concerned
about accuracy - I used 7200.

Good luck in AFS CW tomorrow.

On 12/1/08 19:06, "G3YMC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero.
-Steven Wright, comedian (1955-)