I've been as guilty as many others complaining about waiting for their K3's but I have mine now. I've ordered and paid for my 2nd receiver and digital voice module and now it's going to be delayed. I can be patient as I know it will be well worth the wait. The K3 has exceeded my expectations by at least 50%. It leaves my K2 and my Omni 6 opt3 for dead on receive and I've had so many complimentary audio reports its downright embarrassing ! I still cant get it to talk to DRM780 but HRD works great as does Omnicat and trx-manager using the K2 settings. To all those out there who insist on knocking Elecraft for trying to give us the best radio in the marketplace I would ask, if you want a Rolls Royce you would be prepared to join the 2-3 year waiting list , wouldn't you? Incidently it seems the vast majority of those complaining about all matters Elecraft appear to be " poms " ( or " limeys" for your side of the pond ) As a former "pom" , now a true blue Aussie, please be patient and it will be worth it, dont earn yourselves that well known Aussie expression "Whinging Bloody Pom " !!
73 from Sunny Perth

--
Keith VK6XH
Secretary Northern Corridor Radio Group Inc