>>> should cancel their orders forthwith.  I know I
would.

Good try Garry buddy - if oooonnnllllyyy it was that
easy. !!!

Having penned similar humorous posts in the past, I
can predict you'll receive probably 3 or 4 emails, 3
pages long each, detailing why that person's order is
as good as anyone elses.

Then one email saying they understood where you were
coming from, but suggesting that nobody else does.

It's a tough crowd Garry, and seemingly gets tougher
daily. ;-)

[Elecraft] TRANSLATION: K3 Subreceiver Status Update
VE7AJJ ve7ajj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:50:26 EST 2008

I'm thinking that perhaps all those who ordered the
sub receiver and are unhappy at the additional delay
should cancel their orders forthwith.  I know I would.

Please?

9>) and 73

Garry/Ve7ajj