Right, that blows my theory of 250 for the first prodn run! Beginning to look like 300 then.

Chris G3SJJ

Geoffrey Downs wrote:
K3/100 kit S/N 000266 delivered here 1333 UTC today 21 January having left
Aptos 18 January. It travelled at an average speed of about 99 mph. Ordered 11
May 2007 with deposit. The wait is over for me. Good luck to those still
waiting - may it not be long!

73 to all

Geoff
G3UCK